Release notes in reverse chronological order.
- Fixed a recent bug that would cause some reconstructions (including the "simple reconstruction" demo) fail to converge.
- Added a new demo "Structural priors"
- Added a new toolbox function "toastElmat" for caluclation of individual element integrals
- Added details on TOAST licensing terms (see license.html)
- Added new demo for time-dependent forward solver: TPSF calculation.
- Modified recon_gui and fwd_gui to work with directory names which contain spaces.
- Added functions toastMassmat and toastBasisToMeshMatrix
- Modified the layout of the parameter structure passed to high-level functions such as toastFwd and toastRecon.
- Added function toastMeshToBasisMatrix
- Added new demo for multispectral reconstruction of chromophore concentrations.
- Added new reconstruction driver toastReconMultispectralCW (frequency domain version to follow)
- Added new driver for CW forward solver: toastFwdCW
- toastMakeMesh now identifies boundary nodes
- Added new function toastMarkMeshBoundary
- Updated Matlab scripts recon1 and recon2 in test/2D/matlab directory to conform to new API interface
- Added new example scripts reconCW1 and reconCW2 to demonstrate simple absorption reconstructions
- Added new "tutorial" demo annotating a simple reconstruction script.
- Added msvcr80.dll to Win32 distribution which is required by the mex files and appears to be missing on some Windows installations.
- Fixed installation script to work with directory names containing spaces.
- Added forward solver support: toastFwd (driver) and fwd_gui (GUI interface).
- Initial release of TOAST 2008.